Friday, August 15, 2008

Sporty boy.....

All my student life, one thought always pinged me. "Am I right by making excuses, that I didn't score well just because I was busy with Sports".
Certainly, it worked many times, when I use to get a Gold Medal in SKATING Championships. Skating, I suppose helped me survive till 12 years, after which the hidden football craze came up.. Football was at peak at the age of 10, but it overtook skating as the sole reason of my low grades thereafter.
Being in a football team and winning interschools helped me a lot, to make excuses even to the teachers, ie. for bunking classes as well..
Unluckily, (or luckily) i engaged myself in multiple sports around tenth standard which made me "JacK of all traDes and MAster oF nONE"
This rather hampered me all together and i was now under pressure to study from all the directions, ie. from parents, teachers to friends..
Because of this reason, I was able to score some decent grades in tenth boards and became partly eligible to talk about the same. Me too started missing the Sporty Boy thereafter.
But the craze for sports never ended, although not comparable to earlier times, but it still was the reason for many excuses afterwards..

Percentage Stuff??? I know you people are on a verge of Boredom!!! But it's time to take yourselves out from the verge of illusions as well because this was just the introduction..
Unbelievable Moments are here to come.. because the thrill has not yet started..
No apologies this time, 'kyunki sabar ka fal hamesha meetha hota hai' !!!!

No comments: