Saturday, August 9, 2008

life with ankit should start with ChildHood

people say that only best things one could reminisce about their childhood.. But sometimes we can say the same anent the worst things that eventually alter our way of thinking and lives..
i was probably a lucky guy who escaped the examinations of first two standards, but that rather ambulated me during third standard. I can proudly say that i faced one of the biggest difficulties in my student life amid this period. My handsome percentage of 45.5 shouts the same which is rather my lowest ever(couldn't achieve even during graduation)...
Fourth standard was rather better with 56.7 %.. You can say that by that time i had some experience of giving examinations:P
Advocating the fact that one could write each and every experience at the blog without afraiding, actually justifies as my parents are still not aware of my such low grades in such low education standards as they were satisfied with my 100% marks in MATHEMATICS(one thing i can again proudly say :P)..
I almost maintained my standards during fifth standard as well by scoring 67.5 %, but this time my dad scolded me, not because of low percentage, but because i scored 99 in mATHS...
The best part was to sign the marksheets myself and give it to the teacher. This forced me to sign it each and everytime, so that the signature matches...

If you think that's all, you are wrong, one of the best (or rather worst) experiences i remember was during fifth only, when i scored 8/25(lowest) in the class(TZP also helped me to recall) when i was actually not at all dis satisfied, but the sympathy of the teachers and classmates forced me to fake otherwise....

You must be thinking why the people were sympathising???? No, you are wrong, that was instead becuase of my SPORTS skills......
TO know more about it.. you need to wait for the next POST...
i apologise but you had to be patient to live liFEwITHaNKIT..........

9 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome one yaar.
who else knows your this beautiful story better than me.
extreme talented guy with majestic abilities in sports in his childhood..

im really waiting for your new post to recall the sweet memories that we had together...

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world..
i shall keep visiting ..

PLAY D GAME said...

100 tho mujhe bhi yaad hain...in class 6th... shalini monga ne diye the

Ankit a.k.a. Maggy said...

oh shalini monga... one of the best teachers i've ever experienced...
school jaake pakka usse ek din milke aaunga...

Saikat Saha said...

Hi Ankit!!!!
Nice blog!!!!
All the best!!!!

Anshuman said...

Great work yaar...keep it up

chinmay totekar said...

cool yaar......u too joined the banwagon of bloggers!!

whoelsebutme said...

hey!cute blog...made me laugh :)

Shivani said...

that was a really funny post..